Toshinobu Kondō (近藤敏信) is a Japanese game designer, illustrator, and character designer, and the director of independent developer Studio Saizensen
. Born Sept. 14, 1969, he was an early member of Fill in Café
. He left in 1994 to work freelance, notably creating the character designs for the cult-favorite Umihara Kawase
series. In September 1997, he established Studio Saizensen, and has run the company ever since.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Code of Princess (2012), Index Digital Media, Inc.
- Glory of Heracles (2008), Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- Nijiiro Dodgeball: Otome-tachi no Seishun (2002), Atlus Co., Ltd.
- Umihara Kawase: Shun (1997), Xing Entertainment
- Mad Stalker: Full Metal Force (1994), NEC Home Electronics, Ltd.
- Umihara Kawase (1994), TNN
- Galaxy Deka Gayvan (1993), Intec Inc.
- Ruin: Kami no Isan (1993), Victor Entertainment Inc.