If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
There is no biography on file for this developer.Add Bio
- JustinHJ's Coding Blog) -- his personal blog about programming related tips and comments
- Gamasutra's Geek of the Week) -- Interview with Justin Heyes-Jones Oct. 31, 1997
- Heyes-Jones.com) -- his personal website with narrative about all the products he has worked on
- Company of Heroes 2 (2013), SEGA Corporation
- Darksiders II (2012), THQ Inc.
- Homefront (2011), THQ Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (2011), THQ Inc.
- Turok (2008), Touchstone
- Spider-Man 3 (2007), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- X2: Wolverine's Revenge (2003), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- NBA Live 2001 (2001), Electronic Arts Ltda.
- Batman & Robin (1998), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Club & Country (1995), BOMS Computer Games Ltd.