In Jim Croft, Director of VoodooSound (formerly a division of Charybdis Ltd, now an independent company) , prospective clients can draw upon more than 10 years experience in bespoke audio composition and production.
He is an award winning composer with a proven track record in production of music, dialogue and sound effects for published games on a variety of platforms (PC, Playstation, Playstation 2, Dreamcast). VoodooSound has received excellent game reviews for every game it has been commissioned to create content for .
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Dead Space: Extraction (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (2009), Activision (UK) Limited
- Ice Age 2: The Meltdown (2006), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Robots (2005), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Alfred Chicken (2002), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Magic & Mayhem: The Art of Magic (2001), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.
- Machines (1999), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- The Quivering (1998), Alternative Software Ltd.