Mark Randel is the founder, principal technologist, and majority owner of Terminal Reality, Inc.
whose first game, Terminal Velocity
, became an instant million-unit seller in 1995.
Mark attended the University of Illinois and obtained an MS degree in Electrical Engineering. While still in school, he built the engine for the acclaimed Microsoft Flight Simulator
. Mark is responsible for constantly pushing technology further, not only for Terminal Reality, but for the industry itself.
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (2013), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Kinect Star Wars (2012), LucasArts
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game (2009), Atari, Inc.
- SpyHunter: Nowhere to Run (2009), Noviy Disk
- The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga (2008), SNK Playmore USA Corp.
- Samurai Shodown Anthology (2008), SNK Playmore Corp.
- SNK Arcade Classics Vol. 1 (2008), SNK Playmore USA Corp.
- Metal Slug Anthology (2006), SNK Playmore USA Corp.
- Re-Mission (2006), HopeLab
- Æon Flux (2005), Majesco Entertainment Company
- BloodRayne 2 (2004), Majesco Sales, Inc.
- Blowout (2003), Majesco Sales, Inc.
- RoadKill (2003), Midway
- BloodRayne (2002), Majesco Sales, Inc.
- 4x4 Evo 2 (2001), God Games
- Fly! II (2001), Gathering of Developers
- 4x4 Evo (2000), Gathering
- Blair Witch, Volume I: Rustin Parr (2000), Gathering of Developers
- Fly! 2K (2000), Gathering
- Fly!: Piper and Cessna in San Francisco - Special Edition* (2000), Softkey London
- Fly! (1999), Gathering of Developers
- Nocturne (1999), Gathering of Developers
- Monster Truck Madness 2 (1998), Microsoft Corporation
- CART Precision Racing (1997), Microsoft Corporation
- Hellbender (1996), Microsoft Corporation
- Monster Truck Madness (1996), Microsoft Corporation
- Fury³ (1995), Microsoft Corporation
- Terminal Velocity (1995), U.S. Gold Ltd.
- Washington D.C.: Scenery for Microsoft Flight Simulator 5 (1993), Colorado Technologies