Brett Combs was the General Manager of Mallard Software
before joining Mark Randel
to found Terminal Reality
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Fly! II (2001), Gathering of Developers
- 4x4 Evo (2000), Gathering
- Blair Witch, Volume I: Rustin Parr (2000), Gathering of Developers
- Fly! 2K (2000), Gathering
- Fly!: Piper and Cessna in San Francisco - Special Edition* (2000), Softkey London
- Fly! (1999), Gathering of Developers
- Monster Truck Madness 64 (1999), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Monster Truck Madness 2 (1998), Microsoft Corporation
- CART Precision Racing (1997), Microsoft Corporation
- Hellbender (1996), Microsoft Corporation
- Monster Truck Madness (1996), Microsoft Corporation
- Fury³ (1995), Microsoft Corporation
- Terminal Velocity (1995), U.S. Gold Ltd.