Kurt Bickenbach has over nine years of experience in the computer game industry. He began his career at Looking Glass Studios
, where he helped create the games System Shock
, Flight Unlimited
, and a number of other titles. In 1996 he left Looking Glass to co-found GameFX
, one of the first game companies to develop hardware-accelerated games for the PC. As art director Kurt invented new techniques and production processes for development of the current generation of 3D hardware. He received his Bachelors of Arts in Design from Southern Illinois University and is currently employed at Helixe
.Source: Helixe company homepage
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- TNA iMPACT! Cross the Line (2010), SouthPeak Interactive Ltd
- Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (2007), THQ Inc.
- The Incredibles (2004), THQ Inc.
- Tak 2: The Staff of Dreams (2004), THQ Inc.
- Tak and the Power of Juju (2003), THQ Inc.
- Star Wars: The New Droid Army (2002), THQ Inc.
- Sinistar Unleashed (1999), THQ Inc.
- Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri (1996), Looking Glass Technologies, Inc.
- Flight Unlimited (1995), Looking Glass Technologies, Inc.
- System Shock (1994), Electronic Arts, Inc., ORIGIN Systems, Inc.