Dorian spent over seven years at Looking Glass Studios, learning the arcane rites of game design. His design credits from his time there are: Ultima Underworld 2, System Shock, Thief: The Dark Project, System Shock 2, and (in a very limited role) Thief 2: The Metal Age. He also was the lead designer of Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri, and he's very grateful to the 17 people who purchased it. After the implosion of Looking Glass, Dorian signed on with Irrational Games, joining the talented team working on The Lost for the PS2. He's having a blast, designing game systems and writing mini-bios about himself in the third person.
Source: Selected articles from Irrational Games Official Website - Company - Boston Studios - Boston Team
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- BioShock Infinite (2013), 2K Games, Inc.
- Choice of the Star Captain (2012), Choice of Games, Inc
- BioShock (2007), 2K Games, Inc.
- Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich (2005), Irrational Games LLC
- Freedom Force (2002), Crave Entertainment, Inc., Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Thief II: The Metal Age (2000), Eidos, Inc.
- System Shock 2 (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Thief: The Dark Project (1998), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Flight Unlimited II (1997), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri (1996), Looking Glass Technologies, Inc.
- System Shock (1994), Electronic Arts, Inc., ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Ultima Underworld II: Labyrinth of Worlds (1993), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.