If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOMichel Bastien is the Managing Director of Moonshot Games, a company he co-founded and launched in October 2009. He is responsible for Moonshot's business development, project management, and the day-to-day operations of the studio.
In early 2007, Michel, with Pete Parsons, Jordan Weisman and Michael Evans, founded Fyreball, a content-sharing and word-of-mouth tracking web service company. As VP of Product Development, Michel managed the company's projects and its line of services. Fyreball, now known as Meteor Solutions, went on to raise over $2M from private investors.
Before Fyreball, Michel worked as a Producer at Bungie Studios. In his four years there, he acted as Producer on Halo: Combat Evolved (PC), Producer on Halo 2, and Lead Producer on Halo 3.
Michel holds a B.S. in Computer Science from the University of Sherbrooke.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Forza Horizon (2012), Microsoft Studios
- Keys to Manhattan (2009), Lifetime Games
- Halo 3 (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- Halo 2: Multiplayer Map Pack (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Halo 2 (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- Halo: Combat Evolved (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Speed Busters: American Highways (1998), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software