Christopher Natsuume has been in the industry since 1994, and has worked on games on PC, Xbox, Playstation 2, and most recently, online casual games. He is currently the Creative Director and co-founder of Boomzap
, a leading casual game developer. He holds a BA from the University of Texas at Austin and an MBA at the University of Washington, Seattle.
Also Known As
- Chris Cayce
- Chris Natsuume
- AGDS Lecture -- Lecture given at AGDS on working with Publishers as a producer at an independent game development studio.
- Awakening: The Dreamless Castle (2010), Big Fish Games, Inc
- Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel (Collector's Edition) (2010), Big Fish Games, Inc
- Frogs in Love (2009), Boomzap Pte. Ltd.
- Hoyle Enchanted Puzzles (2008), Encore Software, Inc.
- Jellyboom (2006), Boomzap Pte. Ltd.
- Jewels of Cleopatra (2006), Boomzap Pte. Ltd.
- Magic Lanterns (2006), Boomzap Pte. Ltd.
- Wild West Billy (2006), e-FunSoft Games
- Far Cry (2004), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Circus Maximus: Chariot Wars (2002), Encore, Inc.
- Ares Rising (1998), Imagine Studios
- The Fortress of Dr. Radiaki (1994), Merit Studios, Inc.