Developer BIORyūji Sasai (笹井 隆司), born December 21, 1961, is a Japanese bass player and video game music composer from Osaka. During the 1980's he was the bassist of the Japanese progressive rock band Novella. He worked for Micro Cabin and assisted Tadahiro Nitta in composing the music for Xak series. He also worked for Square from 1991 to 1998.
Also Known As
- R. Sasai
- Ryuji Sasai
- Ryuuji Sasai
- Bushido Blade 2 (1998), Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated
- Rudra no Hihō (1996), Square Co., Ltd.
- Tobal No.1 (1996), Square Co., Ltd.
- Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest (1992), Square Soft, Inc.
- Final Fantasy Legend III (1991), Square Co., Ltd.
- Fray in Magical Adventure (1990), Micro Cabin Corp.
- Xak II: Rising of the Redmoon (1990), Micro Cabin Corp.
- Xak: The Art of Visual Stage (1989), Micro Cabin Corp.