Leon Hartwig came to Valve
by way of the Half-Life MOD
community. His business title with Valve is Software Developer/Ur-Quan Master. He created the Phineas Bot modification for Half-Life and made some minor programming contributions to Counter-Strike
Before joining Valve, Leon studied computer science at Western Michigan University. Having lived in Michigan all of his life, Leon is finding the mild Seattle winters comfortable but would like to make a request to the weather gods for an actual summer rather than an extended spring.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall (2013), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Dishonored (2012), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- BioShock 2 (2010), 2K Games, Inc.
- BioShock (2008), 2K Games, Inc.
- Xiaolin Showdown (2006), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (2004), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Half-Life: Counter-Strike (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.