Jeff Hillhouse got his start in computer gaming in 1982 initially working for Sierra On Line
and left there to become Origin
's first employee. He actually lived in a room over Richard Garriott
's family garage for a time before the company moved to New England in 1983.
Jeff was known as "Sir Geoffrey the Giant" in several of the Ultima
games. Jeff stayed with Origin (bought by Electronic Arts in 1992) until 2004 when he took on his current position as Director of Facilities at NCsoft
in Austin, TX.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Aion (2009), NCsoft West
- Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa (2007), NCsoft Europe Ltd.
- Auto Assault (2006), NCsoft - North America
- Ultima VI: The False Prophet (1990), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Omega (1989), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Tangled Tales (1989), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Windwalker (1989), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Autoduel (1988), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Times of Lore (1988), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Ogre (1986), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar (1985), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.