Developer BIOMike Rosser began his career as a prolific level designer and mod-maker in the Half-Life community, creating popular levels for Counter-Strike and Natural Selection, and holding a project lead position on the Science and Industry modification.
This experience led to a professional role at Elixir Studios, where he worked as a designer on Evil Genius.
Elixir Studios was closed in 2005. Mike moved to Rebellion, where he worked on numerous console and handheld titles in either a senior or lead capacity, including Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron and Aliens vs Predator
Mike left Rebellion in 2011 to pursue new challenges.
- NeverDead (2012), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Aliens vs Predator (2010), SEGA of America, Inc.
- The Simpsons Game (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Star Wars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (2007), LucasArts
- Gun: Showdown (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Rogue Trooper (2006), Eidos GmbH
- Evil Genius (2004), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Half-Life: Counter-Strike (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.