If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOMark has been working as a traditional and digital artist for close to 14 years. He worked primarily as an illustrator before being hired by Sierra over 3 years ago. Mark worked on several projects including Shivers 2, Power Chess and for a short time on GK3 before moving on to his dream job with SWAT 3. Mark is the character builder responsible for organizing, tracking , creating and texturing a majority of the 3D characters and weapons for SWAT 3. He has been interested in law enforcement and military tactics, training and equipment for many years. When asked what he liked most about being a member of the SWAT 3 team, Mark said "Day in and day out it's weapons, cool gear and tactics. It's a beautiful thing! If you don't have the opportunity to walk the walk everyday, then talking the talk is the next best thing."
Bio submitted by Guy Welch (email@example.com)
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- SWAT 3 (Tactical Game of the Year Edition) (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- SWAT 3: Close Quarters Battle: Elite Edition (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned (1999), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- SWAT 3: Close Quarters Battle (1999), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Shivers Two: Harvest of Souls (1997), Sierra On-Line, Inc.