Takeshi Santo (Shant) was a sound programmer at Compile
for part of the company's earlier years, until he left in 1989 with a group of other Compile staff to start his own studio, Sting
. He still runs the company today.
Also Known As
- Takeshi Santoh
- Takeshi Santo
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Knights in the Nightmare (2008), Sting, Inc.
- Victorious Boxers: Revolution (2007), AQ Interactive, Inc.
- Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone (2006), Atlus U.S.A., Inc.
- Star Soldier (2005), Hudson Soft Company, Ltd.
- Riviera: The Promised Land (2004), Sting, Inc.
- Baroque Syndrome (2000), Sting, Inc.
- Evolution 2: Far off Promise (1999), ESP
- Evolution: The World of Sacred Device (1999), Sting, Inc.
- Baroque (1998), Sting, Inc.
- Treasure Hunter G (1996), Square Co., Ltd.
- The Jetsons: Invasion of the Planet Pirates (1994), Taito Corporation
- God Panic: Shijō Saikyō Gundan (1992), Teichiku Co., LTD.
- TKO Super Championship Boxing (1992), SOFEL Corp.
- Last Battalion (1991), Sting, Inc.
- Override (1991), Data East Corporation
- Psycho Chaser (1990), Naxat Soft
- Golvellius: Valley of Doom (1988), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- The Guardian Legend (1988), Irem Corp.
- Power Strike (1988), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Tombs & Treasure (1988), Tokyo Shoseki Co., Ltd.