Developer BIOAfter starting out as a journalist in the micro-computing press, Olivier Fontenay created his own company: a development studio. For four years, he structured and directed a studio of over 100 people in Montreal, which developed, among other things, the games of Benoît Sokal for his editor at that time.
In 2005, Mr. Fontenay is Production head with White Birds Productions. Ensuring methods, schedules and budgets, every technical and technological dimension of the company depends on his field of knowledge. He organizes, coordinates, and directs all of the company’s productions.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Babel Rising 3D (2012), Advanced Mobile Applications Ltd
- Cardboard Castle (2011), Bulkypix
- Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals (2008), ND GAMES
- Sinking Island (2007), Micro Application, S.A.
- Paradise (2006), Easy Computing B.V.
- Knight's Apprentice: Memorick's Adventures (2004), XS Games, LLC
- Syberia: Collector's Edition I & II (2004), MC2-Microïds
- Syberia II (2004), XS Games, LLC
- Val d'Isère Ski Park Manager: Edition 2003 (2003), Microïds
- Post Mortem (2002), Microïds
- Syberia (2002), Microïds
- Tennis Masters Series 2003 (2002), Microïds
- Val d'Isère Ski Park Manager (2002), Microïds
- War and Peace: 1796 - 1815 (2002), Microïds
- Warrior Kings (2002), Microïds
- Far Gate (2001), Microïds
- Open Kart (2001), Microïds
- Road to India: Between Hell and Nirvana (2001), Microïds
- Tennis Masters Series (2001), Microïds
- Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy (1999), Casterman, Microïds