If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOChris has worked in the games industry for over 8 years now.
He started as a tester for the Take Two group (including G.O.D. - A.K.A Gathering Games & Rockstar Games). Working across all the platforms (like PlayStation - GTA London, GTA2 & Monkey Hero, Dreamcast - GTA2, N64 - Monster Truck Madness & Space Station Silicon Valley, PC - Hidden & Dangerous & Railroad Tycoon 2). Then he became a Lead Tester at Take 2, working on games like Grudge Warriors (PS1).
Whilst at the Take 2 group he was made an Associate Producer working on games such as MotoX Mania (PS1), Age of Wonders 2 & Age of Sale 2 (PC)
Then he evolved into being the worldwide producer (Except US) on games such as: Tropico: Paradise Island & Pirate Cove 2 & Trade Empires (PC)
Then became a full Producer on games like: Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic & Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition, Tang Tang (GBA)
While at Take 2 he had many trips all over the place, talking and directing developers into creating great games. He was the main point of contact for all submissions and dealt with all hardware vendors (like: Nvidia, ATI, Matrox, SIS, Creative & AMD) about technology, support & Marketing.
He later went on to work on PhotoShop CS2 at SDL, working on Mac (OS Tiger) & PC versions for English, Italian & Spanish versions. Here he learnt a lot about Photoshop other then just touching up screenshots, and how to use it well.
After this he moved over to SEGA to organise there new PC QA Suite.
He later moved over to Free Radical Design as a Project Manager \ Associate Producer on there new game with UbiSoft – Haze, on (PlayStaion 3, Xbox 360 + Live & PC). He works very closely with the Engine Programmers, Game Programmers, Art teams, Animation guys, Design team & Sound Gurus.
Looking forward to a great year coming up with some fantastic games coming out and a new generation of consoles.
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Haze (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Worldwide Soccer Manager 2005 (2004), SEGA Europe Ltd.
- Worms Forts: Under Siege (2004), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic (2003), Gathering of Developers, Inc.
- Railroad Tycoon 3 (2003), Gathering of Developers, Inc.
- Tropico 2: Pirate Cove (2003), Gathering of Developers, Inc.
- Vietcong (2003), Gathering of Developers, Inc.
- Age of Wonders II: The Wizard's Throne (2002), Gathering of Developers, Inc.
- Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002), Gathering of Developers, Inc.
- Tropico: Paradise Island (2002), Gathering of Developers, Inc.
- Age of Sail II (2001), Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., TalonSoft, Inc.
- City Crisis (2001), Syscom Entertainment Inc.
- Merchant Prince II (2001), TalonSoft, Inc.
- Motocross Mania (2001), Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- Railroad Tycoon II (Gold Edition) (2001), Gathering of Developers, Inc.
- Grand Theft Auto 2 (1999), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Grand Theft Auto: Mission Pack #1 - London 1969 (1999), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Hidden & Dangerous (1999), TalonSoft, Inc.
- Monster Truck Madness 64 (1999), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Railroad Tycoon II: The Second Century (1999), Gathering
- Thrust Twist + Turn (1999), Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- Space Station Silicon Valley (1998), Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.