Developer BIOMr. Simon has been producing interactive content, games, animation and multimedia for many years. His involvement with innovative, top-selling and critically successful products makes him one of the true pioneers of interactive entertainment.
In his role as creative director of Mondo Studios, Phill was in charge of overseeing all creative and technical aspects of business development and production.
Prior to Mondo Studios, Phill was the executive producer for Mondo Media’s production group from 2001 through 2004, where he managed the animation and producer’s group that created digital animation projects for some of the most successful games of the last few years, including: Electronic Arts’ James Bond: Everything or Nothing, The Lord of the Rings: Two Towers, Command and Conquer: Generals, Maxis’ The Sims 2 and Microsoft’s Age of Empires as well as numerous 2D animated projects for Yahoo, TiVO, LeapFrog, VH-1, Direct TV and Cisco Systems.
Before joining Mondo, Phill teamed up with Vinny Carella to co-found the company Jinx, Inc. based in San Francisco, California. He was also a product manager for several award-winning multimedia applications at Macromedia.
He is a graduate of The New York Institute of Technology.
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Panzer Killer! (2007), Digital Fusion, Inc.
- Bad Mojo Redux (2004), Got Game Entertainment, LLC
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Operation Resurrection (2003), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War (2003), Activision (UK) Limited
- Beach Head 2002 (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Red Faction II (2002), THQ Inc.
- Tiger Hunt (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Space Bunnies Must Die! (1998), Ripcord Games
- Bad Mojo (1996), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- The Residents' Bad Day on the Midway (1995), Inscape
- Hell Cab (1993), Time Warner Interactive, Inc.
- Iron Helix (1993), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.