Jeff is CEO of Hidden Path Entertainment, a 35-person video game company founded in 2006. HPE has developed games and entertainment with Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, and Valve, independently releasing the award-winning tower defense game Defense Grid on the Xbox 360 and PC, and shipping Counter-Strike Global Offensive on four platforms last August.
Jeff has served as a game programmer, producer, team lead, and operations officer, shipping over 25 games on six platforms, including games in the Half-Life, Homeworld, and Lord of the Rings franchises. At Microsoft, Jeff rolled out the first information on Xbox 360 to game developers around the world and participated on the Xbox 360 portfolio team.
Before game development, Jeff earned a doctorate in Aerospace Engineering, was a film student, a propulsion researcher, and a satellite project manager.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (2012), Valve Corporation
- SOL: Exodus (2012), Seamless Entertainment, Inc.
- Defense Grid: The Awakening (2008), Hidden Path Entertainment, Inc.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2002), Black Label Games
- Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Half-Life (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Half-Life: Blue Shift (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Throne of Darkness (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Ground Control (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Ground Control: Dark Conspiracy (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Gunman Chronicles (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Half-Life: Counter-Strike (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Homeworld: Cataclysm (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Edgar Torronteras' eXtreme Biker (1999), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned (1999), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Half-Life: Opposing Force (1999), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- King's Quest: Mask of Eternity (1998), Sierra On-Line, Inc.