If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOJim Edwards is a self taught computer programmer and a specialist in game development. He has been credited for over 20 titles since 1980s including Lead Developer for The Godfather and Designer for Hellfire.
He was as the Development Director at FXLabs in Seattle, Washington (USA) and Hyderabad, India, and head of development at Gameshastra Solutions Pvt Ltd. in Hyderabad India. His earlier positions include work as Developer at Microsoft, Synergistic, Headgate, and Electronic Arts.
He is currently working in Lucknow India as development director for Innocent Technosoft, an independent game development studio.
Jim has been working in India since 2006 and has produced several Indian content games including Khel Khel Mein for Sony India, Gully Cricket for the Wiiware, and several games for Bollywood and Tollywood which were canceled. As of now he still does not know Hindi.
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- The Godfather: The Game (2006), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Gran Turismo 4 (2004), Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated
- Aliens Versus Predator 2 (2001), Fox Interactive, Inc., Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- SWAT 3 (Tactical Game of the Year Edition) (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- SWAT 3: Close Quarters Battle: Elite Edition (2000), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned (1999), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- SWAT 3: Close Quarters Battle (1999), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- King's Quest: Mask of Eternity (1998), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Leisure Suit Larry's Casino (1998), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Hellfire (1997), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Birthright: The Gorgon's Alliance (1996), Sierra On-Line, Inc.