Developer BIOBorn on a small forsaken, waterlogged planet, he dreams Faulknerian dreams of long shadows sibilant on the very precipice of day's demise, and, of an evening in the public house, drunkenly fences scapegrace wine-skins, mistaking each one for Shams Tabriz.
Also Known As
- Ben Schneider
- Big Huge Games - Team Member Page) -- Profile at employer Big Huge Games.
- Gamasutra Feature Article) -- Gamasutra description: "Losing For the Win: Defeat and Failure in Gaming [02.15.07] Designer Ben Schneider... explores the possibility of enticing your players through the power of defeat, in this exclusive Gamasutra game design feature."
- Gamasutra Feature Article - The Everyman and the Action Hero) -- "What sort of characters work best in video games? ... Ben Schneider (Titan Quest) references Psychonauts, Greek mythology and Planescape: Torment in order to give insight into making playable characters that are “vibrant, real, and memorable.”"
- Ode to Short Dialog: Reconsidering the Sound Bite) -- Big Huge Games and former Iron Lore narrative designer Schneider steps up, in an article originally published in Game Developer magazine, to discuss why keeping dialog short and sweet in games is the way to go.
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (2012), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm (2008), THQ Inc.
- Titan Quest: Immortal Throne (2007), Buka Entertainment
- Titan Quest (2006), THQ Inc.
- EyeToy: AntiGrav (2004), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Empires: Dawn of the Modern World (2003), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Empire Earth (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.