Ilari Lehtinen is a Senior graphics artist at Bugbear Entertainment
, working on car design & creation and in-game camera systems and editing. He also does off work, visual arts using varying methods, mostly 3D with heavy postprocessing.
Visual design (technical & overall), high- and low-poly 3D modeling, video post-processing, video editing, writing, outsource asset handling, in-game camera systems and set-up.
January 2001 – Present:
- In-game vehicle system and visual vehicle design & creation
- In-game cameras & camera system design / planning
- Occasional video editing tasks
- Occasional writing related tasks, i.e. blogging, interviews, descriptive in-game texts and such.
- Outsource wrangling; managing vehicle outsource assignments and asset reviews.
Project history consists of:
- Rally Trophy (PC; published by JoWood Productions)
- Tough Trucks (PC; published by Activision Value)
- FlatOut (PC/PS2/Xbox; published by Empire Interactive / Vivendi Games)
- FlatOut 2 (PC/PS2/Xbox; published by Empire Interactive / Vivendi Games)
- FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage (Xbox360; Empire Interactive / Warner Brothers Interactive)
- Sega Rally Revo (PSP, Sega Racing Studios)
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.