|Trials of the Blood Dragon (2016)||(SFX Artist)|
|Trials Frontier (2014)||(SFX Artist)|
|Trials Fusion (2014)||(SFX Artist)|
|FlatOut: Head On (2008)||(Graphic Artists)|
|FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage (2007)||(Graphic Artists)|
|SEGA Rally Revo (2007)||(Graphic Artists)|
|FlatOut 2 (2006)||(Artists)|
|FlatOut (2004)||(Graphical Artists)|
|Tough Trucks: Modified Monsters (2003)||(Graphics Artists)|
|Rally Trophy (2001)||(Track Artists)|
|Rally Trophy (2001)||(Manual)|
|Ridge Racer: Unbounded (2012)||(Special Thanks to)|
|Trials Evolution: Gold Edition (2013)||(Original Trials Evolution RedLynx Team)|
|Trials Evolution (2012)||(Trials Evolution Team )|
Ilari Lehtinen is a Senior graphics artist at Bugbear Entertainment, working on car design & creation and in-game camera systems and editing. He also does off work, visual arts using varying methods, mostly 3D with heavy postprocessing.
Visual design (technical & overall), high- and low-poly 3D modeling, video post-processing, video editing, writing, outsource asset handling, in-game camera systems and set-up.
January 2001 – Present:
- In-game vehicle system and visual vehicle design & creation
- In-game cameras & camera system design / planning
- Occasional video editing tasks
- Occasional writing related tasks, i.e. blogging, interviews, descriptive in-game texts and such.
- Outsource wrangling; managing vehicle outsource assignments and asset reviews.
Project history consists of:
- Rally Trophy (PC; published by JoWood Productions)
- Tough Trucks (PC; published by Activision Value)
- FlatOut (PC/PS2/Xbox; published by Empire Interactive / Vivendi Games)
- FlatOut 2 (PC/PS2/Xbox; published by Empire Interactive / Vivendi Games)
- FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage (Xbox360; Empire Interactive / Warner Brothers Interactive)
- Sega Rally Revo (PSP, Sega Racing Studios)
Last updated: Nov 06, 2007