Matthias Siedlaczek started working in the computer game industry in 1993. Since then he has worked as a freelancer for several publishers and developers in different positions, among them Psygnosis
, JoWooD Productions
, Wings Simulations
Matthias has proven his experience in producing, writing, researching, game design, level design, localisation and project management for titles such as “Panzer Elite” (Wings Simulations/ Psygnosis), “Rally Trophy” (Bugbear/JoWooD), “Tough Trucks (Bugbear/Activision Value), “Flatout” (Bugbear/ Empire Interactive), “Soeldner” (Wings Simulations/JoWooD) and “Panzer Tactics DS” (CDV/Sproing).
Matthias is currently working as Executive Producer for a developer of a MMOG which will be released in 2008.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Attack on Pearl Harbor (2007), CDV Software Entertainment USA, Inc.
- Panzer Tactics DS (2007), Conspiracy Entertainment Corp.
- Söldner: Marine Corps (2005), JoWooD Productions Software AG
- FlatOut (2004), Empire Interactive Europe Ltd.
- Söldner: Secret Wars (2004), JoWooD Productions Software AG
- Söldner: Secret Wars - Reloaded (2004), JoWooD Productions Software AG
- Tough Trucks: Modified Monsters (2003), Activision Value Publishing, Inc.
- Inspector Gadget: Gadget's Crazy Maze (2001), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Panzer Elite (Special Edition) (2001), JoWooD Productions Software AG
- Rally Trophy (2001), JoWooD Productions Software AG
- WarCommander (2001), Hip Interactive Corp.
- Panzer Elite (1999), Psygnosis Limited