Carlo is a senior software engineer in Creative's Developer Relations engineering team. Its his job to make sure that application developers can get the best out of Creative's advanced 3D audio hardware, by creating and maintaining effective programming interfaces and tools. Five years ago, before starting at Creative Labs' US Headquarters, Carlo ran his own company over in the Netherlands and worked with Epic Games to create the Galaxy audio engine for not only the legendary Unreal game, both also a whole range of Unreal engine licensees, such as Deus-Ex.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Journey (2012), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (2012), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (2011), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss (2011), Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated
- BioShock (2008), 2K Games, Inc.
- GRID (2008), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- DiRT (2007), Codemasters France
- Prey (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Quake 4 (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Unreal Tournament 2004 (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Unreal Tournament 2004 (DVD Special Edition) (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Unreal Tournament 2003 (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Clive Barker's Undying (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- X-COM: Enforcer (2001), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- Age of Wonders (1999), Gathering of Developers
- Jazz Jackrabbit 2: The Secret Files (1999), Gathering, Project Two Interactive BV
- Unreal Tournament (1999), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Jazz Jackrabbit 2 (1998), Project Two Interactive BV
- Unreal (1998), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- D.O.G: Fight For Your Life (1997), Funsoft