If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOBob Frye spent 14 years working for ORIGIN Systems and Digital Anvil in Austin where he contributed textures, models, and animation for games such as Ultima VII: The Black Gate, Ultima Underworld II, Wing Commander: Privateer, BioForge, Ultima IX: Ascension, Ultima Online and FreeLancer.
In 2008 he is an artist at Red Fly Studio.
Also Known As
- Rob Frye
- Bob Frye
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Food Network: Cook or Be Cooked! (2009), Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game (2009), Atari, Inc.
- Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars (2008), SouthPeak Interactive Corporation
- Freelancer (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Majestic: Special Edition (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Ultima IX: Ascension (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Star Trek: The Game Show (1998), Sound Source Interactive, Inc.
- Babylon 5: Shadow Wars (1997), Sound Source Interactive, Inc.
- Ultima Online (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- BioForge (1995), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Ultima Underworld II: Labyrinth of Worlds (1993), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Ultima VII: Part Two - Serpent Isle (1993), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Ultima VII: Part Two - The Silver Seed (1993), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Wing Commander: Privateer (1993), Electronic Arts, Inc., ORIGIN Systems, Inc.