If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOErik Gloersen founded FunCom in '93, growing it into one of the most successful game development companies in Europe as its President & CEO. Gloersen then became the Managing Director of Looking Glass Studios. During his tenure the studio tripled in size and developed the critically acclaimed titles System Shock 2 and established new IPs including the Thief series. Infogrames later hired Gloerson as Vice President of Product Development where he helped build their Los Angeles publishing studio. More recently, Gloersen worked on GoldenEye: Rogue Agent at Electronic Arts Los Angeles. August 29th, 2005, he joined Climax LA from Turbine where he was the Studio Manager.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Looney Tunes Racing (2000), Infogrames Europe SA
- Command & Conquer (1999), Nintendo of America Inc.
- Destruction Derby 64 (1999), THQ Inc.
- Thief: The Dark Project (1998), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Flight Unlimited II (1997), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Casper (1996), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- A Dinosaur's Tale (1994), Hi-Tech Expressions, Inc.
- Daze Before Christmas (1994), SunSoft