If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOThatcher joined Slingshot as the "software guy". He came to the project with over ten years of graphics programming experience. At Tectrix Fitness Equipment, he created the 3D rendering technology, physical simulation, and hardware interfacing code for seven Tectrix VR titles. He holds a BS in Computer Engineering from Duke. Thatch snowboards, plays music and still thinks professional soccer will make it in the States.
Source: Selected articles from Slingshot Game Technology Official Company Website - Who We Are
- BioShock (2008), 2K Games, Inc.
- On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness: Episode One (2008), Hothead Games, Inc.
- On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness: Episode Two (2008), Hothead Games, Inc.
- Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (2001), Microsoft Corporation
- Soul Ride (2000), On Deck Interactive
- Tux Racer (2000), Sunspire Studios