If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOZak is the man primarily responsible for gathering the individuals at Shaba together. Zak was the first designer hired onto Pandemonium1, and it was through his influence that most of the Pandemonium members were hired. Zak was a film major at San Francisco State, but an impressive debt sent him searching for employment. Zak quickly rose up through the design ranks at Crystal Dynamics, becoming the self-named design sergeant on Pandemonium and lead design on Pandemonium 2. He was the Producer for Grind Session. Being a "Zak of all trades", Zak also designed levels, sound effects, edited video and took photos of the skaters.
Source: Selected articles from Shaba Games Official Company Website
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (2008), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Shrek SuperSlam (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX (2001), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Razor Freestyle Scooter (2001), Crave Entertainment, Inc.
- Uprising X (1998), 3DO Company, The
- Pandemonium 2 (1997), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- Pandemonium! (1996), BMG Interactive Entertainment