H. Edward Piper
Ed began in the game industry in 1997 as a game tester at Absolute Quality, Inc.
, located in Hunt Valley, MD.
Although he earned a degree in Criminal Justice, his love of games brought him to test our games on a contract basis before he began full-time with Firaxis
Ed loves football and says his favorite thing about working at Firaxis is the people.Ed's Game History:
Sid Meier's Civilization IV, Sid Meier's Civilization III Conquests. As QA, Over 100 titles including Soldiers of Anarchy, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Dominion Wars, Dark Reign 2, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: The Fallen, Unreal, Pearl Harbor, Frogger, Battleship, Missile Command, and Postal.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown (2012), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization (2008), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword (2007), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV (2005), 2K Games, Inc.
- Bruce Lee: Return of the Legend (2003), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization III: Conquests (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Soldiers of Anarchy (2002), Bigben Interactive GmbH
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Dominion Wars (2001), Simon & Schuster Interactive
- Dark Reign 2 (2000), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - The Fallen (2000), Simon & Schuster Interactive
- Trivial Pursuit: Millennium Edition (1999), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- Unreal (1998), GT Interactive Software Corp.