Tristan Lefranc joined The Creative Assembly Ltd.
as an Associate Producer in 2007. He has previously held marketing positions at Nintendo France
to consolidate his degree in Software Production obtained in Paris (2003).
He went back to development as part of the team developing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2
and discovered he has an addiction in the search of production pipeline best practices; while shaping his skills on multiple development sites projects.
With a nomad soul, he worked in France and China, prior to joining SEGA’s
development team in England.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (2012), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Napoleon: Total War (2010), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Empire: Total War (2009), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Viking: Battle for Asgard (2008), SEGA of America, Inc.
- 187: Ride or Die (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2: 2007: First Contact (2004), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Rayman Arena (2001), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software