Søren Raadved Lund
Søren started his career as a free-lance artist in 1991. By 1993 he had started his own studio called Brain Bug where he did graphics and programming as well as producing and designing.
In 1995 He joined Softgold / Rainbow (later Funsoft) Arts as a producer and worked on several PlayStation titles as well as some PC and one SNES title.
By 1998 Funsoft had been bought by THQ International where Søren continued as a producer on PlayStation and PC titles but primarily Gameboy Color titles.
In 2000, Søren returned to Denmark founding Hokus Pokus producing titles for PC, Xbox, Gameboy Advance and Game Cube. Unfortunately Hokus Pokus had to close when Swing! Entertainment declared bankruptcy in 2003.
Søren now works as producer and game director at Deadline Games in Copenhagen which he joined in October 2003.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Fast & Furious: Showdown (2013), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- NASCAR: Unleashed (2011), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Watchmen: The End is Nigh (2009), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Watchmen: The End is Nigh - Part 2 (2009), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Chili Con Carnage (2007), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Total Overdose: A Gunslinger's Tale in Mexico (2005), SCi Games Ltd.
- Fila Decathlon (2002), THQ International Ltd.
- An American Tail: Fievel's Gold Rush (2001), Swing! Entertainment Media AG
- Player Manager 2001 (2001), THQ Inc.
- X-Gold (2001), THQ Inc.
- Micro Machines 1 and 2: Twin Turbo (2000), THQ Inc.
- Puzzled (2000), Conspiracy Entertainment Corp.
- Log!cal (1999), SunSoft
- X: Beyond the Frontier (1999), THQ Inc.
- Earthworm Jim 1 & 2: The Whole Can 'O Worms (1996), Funsoft
- Rendering Ranger (1995), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Japan), Inc.
- Turrican II: The Final Fight (1995), Rainbow Arts Software GmbH
- Lollypop (1994), Softgold Computerspiele GmbH