Jim Mackonochie started publishing games in 1982 with Mirrorsoft in the UK - Ceasar the Cat on the Spectrum.
Mirrorsoft then published in the UK the Cinemaware titles, and published the computer versions of Tetris, with it's sister company, Sphere in the USA. Mirrorsoft and Sphere then published the flight simulator Falcon.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- DCS: Black Shark (2008), 1C Company
- Lock-on: Flaming Cliffs (2005), Eagle Dynamics
- Lock On: Modern Air Combat (2003), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Flanker 2.0 (1999), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Counter Action (1997), Mindscape International GmbH
- Su-27 Flanker Mission Disk (1997), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Su-27 Flanker (Squadron Commander's Edition) (1997), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Azrael's Tear (1996), Mindscape, Inc.
- MegaRace 2 (1996), Mindscape, Inc.
- Su-27 Flanker (1996), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Total Distortion (1995), Pop Rocket, Inc.
- USS Ticonderoga: Life and Death on the High Seas (1995), Mindscape, Inc.
- Diggers (1994), Millennium Interactive Ltd.
- Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins (1994), Mindscape, Inc.
- Reach for the Skies (1993), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- Flight of the Intruder (1990), Mirrorsoft Ltd.
- SkyChase (1990), Brøderbund Software, Inc.