Timothy S. Gerritsen
Timothy S. Gerritsen is currently Director of Product Development at 2K Boston
/ Irrational Games
Tim is a veteran game producer and designer, having worked on numerous gaming titles over the years for Dynamix
, FASA Interactive
, SEGA of America
, and American Laser Games
. Until January 2007, he was the CEO of Human Head
. He then joined Big Rooster, LLC
as the Executive Director working on various outsource projects for other studios.
His previous projects include: Rune: Viking Warlord
, Rune: Halls of Valhalla
, Blair Witch, Volume II
, Aces of the Deep
(CD-ROM), A-10 II
, MechWarrior 3
, McKenzie & Co.
, and numerous other console and PC titles.
Also Known As
- Timothy Gerritsen
- Tim Gerritsen
- BioShock Infinite (2013), 2K Games, Inc.
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (2012), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Prey (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Dead Man's Hand (2004), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- Rune: Gold (2001), God Games
- Rune: Halls of Valhalla (2001), Gathering of Developers
- Blair Witch, Volume II: The Legend of Coffin Rock (2000), Gathering of Developers
- Rune (2000), Gathering of Developers, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- Aces of the Deep (1994), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Drug Wars (1994), American Laser Games, Inc.