After receiving a B.S. in Computer Engineering from Texas A&M in 1996, Steven got a "real" job at Nortel. After about one and a half years, he realized he was in the wrong industry and formed his own gaming company with one other person while still working at Nortel. After another one and a half years of hard work and great progress everyone came to the realization that being a start-up game company sucks. Steven then went to Ritual Entertainment
where he served as Technical Director and worked on SiN
, Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K. 2
, Blair Witch, Volume III: The Elly Kedward Tale
, Star Trek: Elite Force II
, Half-Life: Counter-Strike
(Xbox), Delta Force: Black Hawk Down - Team Sabre
In late 2004 he left the company to found his own studio Soldak Entertainment, Inc.
- Din's Curse: Demon War (2011), Soldak Entertainment, Inc.
- Din's Curse (2010), Soldak Entertainment, Inc.
- Depths of Peril (2007), Soldak Entertainment, Inc.
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (2004), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Delta Force: Black Hawk Down - Team Sabre (2004), NovaLogic, Inc.
- Half-Life: Counter-Strike (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Star Trek: Elite Force II (2003), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Blair Witch, Volume III: The Elly Kedward Tale (2000), Gathering
- Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K. 2 (2000), Gathering of Developers