Brian Morrisroe was an art director at Blizzard
, but it was announced he had left the company in August 2008 to a company outside of the games industry. At the time he was working on Diablo III
. His departure was reported widely because many fans expressed negative reactions when the first game screens appeared, calling the art style to bright and colourful compared to the earlier games. Despite the response, Blizzard said his departure was unrelated and the art style present at that time would be continued.
- LinkedIn -- Brian Morrisroe's professional profile
- Diablo III (2012), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (2008), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (2007), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Spider-Man 2 (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- World of Warcraft (2004), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Minority Report: Everybody Runs (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Spider-Man: The Movie (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 (2001), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Small Soldiers (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.