Kurt Harland Larson was born on January 25, 1963 in Minnesota. He is best known as the lead singer of Information Society. Since the early 90s Kurt started working with video game music. Besides the original material he has composed to games, he has used four songs from Information Society's 1997 album Don't Be Afraid in two games, two on Ballz 3D: Fighting at its Ballziest
and two on Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
(and its sequels). He is currently the audio director for Slipgate Ironworks
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Legacy of Kain: Defiance (2003), Eidos, Inc.
- Whiplash (2003), Eidos, Inc.
- The Legacy of Kain Series: Blood Omen 2 (2002), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 (2001), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (1999), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Gex 3D: Enter the Gecko (1997), Eidos, Inc.
- Ballz: The Director's Cut (1995), Panasonic Software Company
- Nightmare Circus (1995), Tec Toy Indústria de Brinquedos S.A.
- Scooby-Doo Mystery (1995), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc., Sun Corporation of America
- X-Men 2: Clone Wars (1995), SEGA of America, Inc.