Developer BIOGearbox Software
starts Sean's career in the game development business. Previously he was working as a contractor for the Expedia team at Microsoft
for just over two years. In order to test out new programming strategies as well as help out the Half-Life
game community, Sean, under the handle "Zoner", took up maintenance of the compile tools for making Half-life maps, squashing old bugs, improving on their features, and making them easier for people to use. For Gearbox
, Sean creates and/or maintains most of our development tools - from editors to compilers. Additionally, Sean has created and optimized several engine sub-systems Gearbox
Source: Selected articles from Gearbox Software Offical Company Website - Talent - Sean Cavanaughhttp://www.gearboxsoftware.com/seanc.html
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (2013), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Borderlands 2 (2012), 2K Games, Inc.
- Duke Nukem Forever (2011), 2K Games, Inc.
- Borderlands (2009), 2K Games, Inc.
- Borderlands: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned (2009), 2K Games, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: D-Day (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Shadow Ops: Red Mercury (2004), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- Halo: Combat Evolved (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- 007: Nightfire (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Half-Life (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Half-Life: Blue Shift (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.