Jesper Olsen joined Vibrants
around 1992, at that time already well known as a C64 composer for Amok. He had unique knowledge about coding players for computer formats such as the Amiga home computer and the Roland MT-32 on the PC. He also made his own players on C64 and for the AdLib sound card.
He has worked professionally for Interactivision
, Brain Bug
in Germany and Interactive Television Entertainment
Although JO actually never really left Vibrants, he has not been active for many years.
- Agent Hugo: RoboRumble (2006), ITE Media ApS (Interactive Television Entertainment)
- The Ugly Prince Duckling (2006), PAN Vision AB
- Hugo: The Quest for the Sunstones (2000), ITE Media ApS (Interactive Television Entertainment)
- Earthworm Jim 1 & 2: The Whole Can 'O Worms (1996), Funsoft
- Rendering Ranger (1995), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Japan), Inc.
- Lollypop (1994), Softgold Computerspiele GmbH
- Harald Hårdtand: Kampen om de rene tænder (1992), Colgate-Palmolive A/S
- Cover Girl Strip Poker (1991), Emotional Pictures
- Guldkorn Expressen (1991), OTA A/S
- Turn It (1990), Kingsoft GmbH