If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOA degree in Computer Science led Harry to join a start-up games software developer, where he lead the development of a number of successful games before being approached by Sony in 1994 to work on PlayStation in Europe.
In 1996 Harry founded a games software development company with major clients such as Mattel, Sony and Eidos, taking it to profitability within 12 months on the back of a small private round of funding. In 1999, the company was listed on AIM with a valuation of around £20million, and went on to launch a well-known online gaming service in 2000, which was sold in early 2001.
For the next three years, Harry worked as a troubleshooter and consultant to several games developers, publishers and retailers, as well as advising a number of investment banks on the sector and co-founding a corporate finance boutique. He joined software/hardware specialist In2Games (www.in2games.uk.com) as a non-executive director in late 2002, before becoming an executive Director in 2004. He continues to consult to various companies in and around the games sector.
Harry has appeared regularly on television and radio as well as in print across Europe and the USA, acts as a BAFTA games judge and periodically gives lectures on technology and business at industry and academic seminars.
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Squeeballs Party (2009), Aksys Games Localization, Inc.
- REALPLAY Golf (2007), In2Games Ltd
- REALPLAY Pool (2007), In2Games Ltd
- REALPLAY Puzzlesphere (2007), In2Games Ltd
- REALPLAY Racing (2007), In2Games Ltd
- World War II: Prisoner of War (2002), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- Lemmings 3D (1995), Psygnosis Limited
- SimIsle: Missions in the Rainforest (1995), Maxis Software Inc.
- USS Ticonderoga: Life and Death on the High Seas (1995), Mindscape, Inc.