James Rose, is a UK games producer who has worked for Eidos Interactive
, Acclaim Entertainment
and Lionhead Studios
. He holds production credits on:
He returned from an industry sabbatical to briefly work on Fable II
for Lionhead Studios and to help design and build there outsource pipeline in 2006.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Speed Kings (2003), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix (2001), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Championship Manager: Season 00/01 (2000), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- John Romero's Daikatana (2000), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Sydney 2000 (2000), Eidos, Inc.
- Thief II: The Metal Age (2000), Eidos, Inc.
- UEFA Champions League Season 1999/2000 (2000), Eidos Interactive, Inc.