Developer BIOLarry Kuperman joined Stardock Corporation in 2001 as part of the sales and marketing team. He has been involved in the publication and distribution of numerous titles including The Corporate Machine, LightWeight Ninja, Galactic Civilizations I and II and others.
Larry has worked with every major publisher and distributor including Activision, EA, Bethesda, THQ, Ubisoft as well as hundreds of independent game developers.
In May of 2011, Larry left Stardock to accept a position as Business Development Manager at GameStop.
Larry is a graduate of New York University and was awarded his MBA at the University of Detroit.
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Demigod (2009), Stardock Entertainment, Inc.
- Galactic Civilizations II: Twilight of the Arnor (2008), Stardock Entertainment, Inc.
- Galactic Civilizations II: Dark Avatar (2007), Stardock Entertainment, Inc.
- Galactic Civilizations II: Dread Lords (2006), Stardock Entertainment, Inc.
- The Political Machine (2004), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Galactic Civilizations (2003), Strategy First, Inc.
- The Corporate Machine (2001), Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- LightWeight Ninja (2001), Stardock Entertainment, Inc.