Eli recently worked at Trion World Network
as a Senior Software Engineer. There he helped design and implement Trion’s shared game platform for server based games.
Eli came to Trion from Tilted Mill
where he developed Tilted Mills proprietary game engine used for SimCity Societies, SimCity Societies: Destinations and Caesar IV. Prior to this Eli spent several years at Austin’s Edge of reality
as a tools programmer and before that Human Code
, also in Austin where he worked on games for EA
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- SimCity Societies: Destinations (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- SimCity Societies (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Caesar IV (2006), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Immortal Cities: Children of the Nile (2004), Myelin Media, LLC
- Pitfall: The Lost Expedition (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- The Sims (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Disney•Pixar Monsters Inc.: Monster Tag (2002), Buena Vista Games, Inc.
- Disney•Pixar's Monsters Inc.: Pinball Panic Mini Game (2002), Buena Vista Games, Inc.
- Disney•Pixar's Monsters Inc.: Wreck Room Arcade - Bowling for Screams (2002), Buena Vista Games, Inc.
- Disney•Pixar's Monsters Inc.: Wreck Room Arcade: Eight Ball Chaos (2002), Buena Vista Games, Inc.
- Disney's Mickey Saves the Day: 3D Adventure (2001), Disney Interactive, Inc.