Gary is one of the most talented and experienced artists in the computer games industry. His involvement with computer games began at Palace Software
, where he worked on numerous projects including the hit title Barbarian
. He joined Bullfrog Productions
in 1989 and was lead artist on Powermonger
and Populous 2
also working on Theme Park
. He then left Bullfrog
to work with The Bitmap Brothers
where he was lead artist on the Chaos Engine franchise. However in 1995, he rejoined Bullfrog
and was head designer/lead artist on the smash hit,
Theme Hospital. Prior to joining Mucky Foot
, Gary was working as a project leader at Bullfrog
. Gary describes his interests as "lad culturesque" and these include football, cricket, alcohol and punk rock. He loves dodgy British Sports Cars at the moment he drives a mini cooper, MG Midget and a Saab.
Source: Selected articles from Mucky Foot Productions Official Company Website - Info - Individual People - Gary Carrhttp://www.muckyfoot.com/people/whoareyou/carrgary.html
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Fable Heroes (2012), Microsoft Studios
- Fable: The Journey (2012), Microsoft Studios
- Fable III (2010), Microsoft Game Studios
- The Movies: Stunts & Effects (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- The Movies (Premiere Edition) (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- The Movies (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Blade II (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Startopia (2001), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Urban Chaos (1999), Eidos, Inc.
- Dungeon Keeper (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Syndicate Wars (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Theme Hospital (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Genewars (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Magic Carpet (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Hi-Octane (1995), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- PowerMonger (1994), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Populous II: Trials of the Olympian Gods (1991), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Powermonger: World War 1 Edition (1991), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Warlock: The Avenger (1991), Millennium Interactive Ltd.
- Rimrunner (1988), Palace Software, Ltd.
- Death Sword (1987), Palace Software, Ltd.