Developer BIODennis Moellers is a 2000 graduate of the University of Maryland Baltimore County, with a Bachelor's degree in Visual Arts with the emphasis Imaging and Digital Arts.
He began at Firaxis as an intern in June 2000 and landed a full time position as Artist in December 2000 after graduating. In 2005, Dennis is the company's animation specialist.
In his spare time Dennis creates short animated films, plays computer games and reads.
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown (2012), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Revolution (2008), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Railroads! (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV (2005), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Pirates! (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization III: Conquests (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization III: Play the World (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Sid Meier's SimGolf (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization III (2001), Infogrames Europe SA