Michael Duane Fetterman
Michael attended Penn State University, where he created his own major comprised of Computer Science and Fine Arts. He has been an avid gamer since the age of 6, and is constantly in search of games that allow for great cooperative play. In his spare time he can be found playing role-playing games, board games, and card games with his friends and family.
Michael Fetterman joined Firaxis Games in December 1999. He has since worked with Sid Meier on Alien Crossfire (Production Intern), Civilization 3, Play the World, Conquests, SimGolf, and Pirates! Upon joining Petroglyph Games in 2004, Michael has served as Line Producer, Designer, and Producer for Star Wars: Empire at War.
Also Known As
- Mike Fetterman
- Michael Fetterman
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Spartacus Legends (2013), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Kinect Star Wars (2012), LucasArts
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game (2009), Atari, Inc.
- Universe at War: Earth Assault (2007), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Star Wars: Empire at War (2006), LucasArts
- Star Wars: Empire at War - Forces of Corruption (2006), LucasArts
- Sid Meier's Pirates! (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization III: Conquests (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization III (Gold Edition) (2003), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- Sid Meier's Civilization III: Play the World (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Sid Meier's SimGolf (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization III (2001), Infogrames Europe SA
- Sid Meier's Civilization III (Limited Edition) (2001), Infogrames, Inc.