Paul has been working as an artist in the gaming industry since 1995, first as a production artist, and later as a lead artist, art director, and ports lead, depending on the project and its needs. He has shipped, or assisted in shipping, 12 titles during his career (so far), and is expecting to ship many more before he's through.
Companies to which Paul has contributed include: SimEx Digital Studios (Agoura Hills, CA), Digital Artworks (Eugene, OR), Dynamix (Eugene, OR), and Rainbow Studios (Phoenix, AZ).
Game titles to which Paul has made significant contributions include: 3D Ultra Mini Golf, Front Page Sports: Trophy River Fishing, 3D Ultra Mini Golf Deluxe, 3D Ultra RC Racers, 3D Ultra Cool Pool, 3D Ultra Traintown, 3D Ultra Traintown Deluxe, Tribes 2, Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2, MX Unleashed, MX vs. ATV Unleashed, and Disney.Pixar's Cars.
Paul holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Fine and Applied Arts, with an emphasis in Computer Visual Design from the University of Oregon, with a minor in architecture. He has 4 years of combined University level architecture and landscape architecture courses, which he's found invaluable in his game development experiences.
Paul is an avid physical model builder, having begun with an early goal of building models and miniatures for film. He is also a musician of over 27 years, favoring drums and percussion, and having nearly made it "big" in the early '80s with the band Axis.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Disney•Pixar Cars: Mater-National Championship (2007), THQ Inc.
- Disney•Pixar Cars (2006), THQ Inc.
- Disney•Pixar Cars: Radiator Springs Adventures (2006), THQ Inc.
- MX vs. ATV Unleashed (2005), THQ Inc.
- MX Unleashed (2004), THQ Inc.
- Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2 (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Tribes 2 (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Front Page Sports: Trophy Rivers (1997), Sierra On-Line, Inc.