Developer BIOMike Bowman on himself (from the 'Making of Protostar' audio feature):
“Ever since I can remember, I was interested in video games. I spent all my money on playing Asteroids
and those kind of shooter-type games. I made a few of my own games on the TI-99/4A home computer, and I was really getting into that. Then I went to college, Western Washington University in Washington state, and got a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. I just wanted to work in the video game industry, down in California, so I flew down here, got a job with Tsunami
, and Protostar
was the first game I worked on.”
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- BioShock Infinite (2013), 2K Games, Inc.
- Ground Control II: Operation Exodus (2004), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman (2002), THQ Inc.
- Return to Ringworld (1994), Tsunami Media, Inc.
- The Geekwad: Games of the Galaxy (1993), Tsunami Media, Inc.
- Protostar: War on the Frontier (1993), Tsunami Media, Inc.