Charlie Brown is currently a Software Developer with Valve
Charlie earned his reputation within the gaming industry while working for 3Dfx Interactive
and, later, Ritual Entertainment
A Ft. Walton Beach, Florida native, Charlie graduated from the University of Florida in the summer of 1994 and then headed for California and 3Dfx. His responsibilities there included developer support, ports of products to hardware, sample code and simple demos, and ultimately working with 3Dfx Developer Relations managing the engineering game porting effort.
After a 2-year stint, Charlie left 3Dfx with college-friend Gary McTaggart
to create the Uber(tm) Engine at Ritual Entertainment in Dallas, Texas. Shortly thereafter, Charlie and Gary left Ritual to start their own company. Valve subsequently contacted Charlie (and his friend Gary) with an offer "they couldn't refuse."
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (2012), Valve Corporation
- Portal 2 (2011), Valve Corporation
- Alien Swarm (2010), Valve Corporation
- Left 4 Dead 2 (2009), Akella
- Left 4 Dead (2008), Valve Corporation
- Portal: Still Alive (2008), Valve Corporation
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two (2007), Buka Entertainment
- The Orange Box (2007), Valve Corporation
- Portal (2007), Buka Entertainment
- Dark Messiah: Might and Magic (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Half-Life 2: Episode One (2006), Valve Corporation
- Counter-Strike: Source (2004), Valve Corporation
- Half-Life 2 (2004), Valve Corporation
- Half-Life (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Half-Life: Blue Shift (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Steel Soldiers (2001), Eon Digital Entertainment
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption (2000), Activision, Inc.