Micah Linton is an artist, author and designer previously in the video game industry for ten years where he created hit video games for Activision, Electronic Arts, Dreamworks Interactive, among other publishers.
Credits include writing the original concept and screenplay for True Crime, selling over 7 million units worldwide as well as art and design on many other hit titles including the Medal of Honor
series. He most recent creation, The Weebeasts
, is a top selling children’s book series.
- True Crime: New York City (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- True Crime: Streets of LA (2003), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Medal of Honor / Medal of Honor: Underground (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Medal of Honor: Underground (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Star Wars: Demolition (2000), Activision, Inc., LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Medal of Honor (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense (1999), Activision, Inc.
- Small Soldiers (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Chaos Island: The Lost World - Jurassic Park (1997), DreamWorks Interactive L.L.C.
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Space Bar (1997), SegaSoft, Inc.