In late 1995, Dennis Taylor began in the gaming industry at a tiny company called Viridis
(Latin for green). After that company went belly up, he followed some friends over to Dreamworks Interactive
where he worked on the games Small Soldiers, Medal of Honor
and MOH: Frontline
. In 2002 he works as part of the Troika Games
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- The Sopranos: Road to Respect (2006), THQ Inc.
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- World Championship Snooker 2004 (2004), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- Medal of Honor: Frontline (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Medal of Honor / Medal of Honor: Underground (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Medal of Honor: Underground (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Medal of Honor (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Small Soldiers (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.